- Coordinate stock activities, reports and queries making use of the Stock Centre.
- Set min and max re-order points.
- Setup detailed sales price lists by item (opposed to fixed percentage across all items and services in Pro).
- Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions.
- Batch delete transactions. Invoices /Cheques/Bills.1
- Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue.1
- Guide Me. Create your own work flow chart.1
- Default Class for Item & Name.1
- NEW Search Types – Customer Type and Vendor Type
- NEW Search as you type
- NEW Improved Multi user mode – switch to single user mode easily. See who is logged in and give them time to save work.
- NEW Easier Amount search
- NEW Show Applied Filters on Reports – quickly view all applied filters on a report
- NEW Deleted users on Reports – Now you can see users that you have deleted on all reports by username, no longer seeing “unknown” as the user
- NEW Scheduled Reports – QuickBooks now allows you to set up a schedule to automatically email memorized reportsFor the inventory/manufacturing business owner:
1.Future product releases (updates)
For the inventory/manufacturing business owner:
- Sell or purchase stock in different units? For example, buy in kg or rolls and sell in cases or units?
- Leave the conversions to Premier by enabling units of measure.
- Sales Orders can be converted into Quotations/Invoices/Purchase Orders.