If credits are issued during the statement period and past due balances exist, then remove the aging section from the statement.
To remove the aging section from the statement, follow these steps.
- On the Templates list, highlight the statement template that you use to prepare your customer statements. If your only choice is the Intuit Standard Statement, you will need to make a duplicate before proceeding by clicking on the Templates button and choosing Duplicate.
- Click the Templates button and choose Edit. A Customize Statement window appears.
- On the Customize Statement window, click the Footer tab. Un-tick the box called Show Aging.
- Click OK to save the change.
- Create a customer statement by clicking the Customers menu and choosing Create Statements.
- On the Create Statements window, in the Format box, click the drop-down arrow and choose the name of the template you just modified.
Produce the statement for the desired period and print the statement. The aging section will no longer appear on the statement.